2012年1月28日土曜日

The Ultimate Mojito

the ultimate mojito

The Ultimate Mojito – Jo Cooks

It's my husband's birthday and I decided to make some mojitos. I love mojitos, mojitos are now my favorite cocktail drink. They were really refreshing and minty and really hit the spot.

Mojitos are traditionally from Cuba and are not really very strong. They have simple ingredients like rum, sugar, lime juice, mint and club soda. Now there are several versions of mojitos and I remember once I was at a restaurant and I had ordered a strawberry mojito, you might think that's a bit weird, but let me tell you it was amazing. Even though it was strawberry, it was still very minty.
Champion Cuban Food and Drinks: The Ultimate Collection of the World's Finest Recipes From Cuba
Learn more
Karin Mack
Anyway the version I chose to make today, is more of the traditional mojito, with a small twist, I blended the mint with the sugar, ice cubes and lime juice, for a more minty flavor. It was truly delicious and super minty.

Ingredients:


Mojito (Ultimate Calm Mix)
Learn more
  • 8 sprigs of mint, leaves only
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup lime juice
  • zest from one lime
  • 4 cups of ice
  • 1 cup rum
  • 2 cups club soda

Directions:


  1. In a blender add the mint leaves, lime zest, lime juice, sugar and 2 cups of the ice. Blend well until its all slushy.
  2. To the blender, add the remaining ice, rum and club soda. Stir well and serve.

1.4

Enjoy!

 



These are our most popular posts: the ultimate mojito

The Ultimate Mojito… The Sequel – The Cherry Mojito – Jo Cooks

Blend well until its all slushy. To the blender, add the remaining ice, rum and club soda. Stir well and serve. Google Recipe View Microformatting by ZipList Recipe Plugin. 1.4. : jocooks.com/other/the-ultimate-mojito/ ... read more

Muddling the Ultimate Mojito

follow us. register login foodepix latest faq submit. The Ultimate Mojito! Oh yeah! 104 by jocooks. 2011 FoodEpix. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy. read more

The Ultimate Mojito!

Youve probably seen my ultimate mojito and hopefully even tried it. It was good, it was very good, it was beyond my highest expectations! It it truly my favorite cocktail drink. I never thought of myself as a bartender, an expert at ... read more

The Ultimate Mojito – Jo Cooks

Roasted peach ice cream, simple, colorful dal, and the ultimate mojito in todays Delicious Links. read more

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿